A collection of creative-type writings! I don't typically write many of these.
- On The Other Side of the Mirror
- A collaborative project with my friend shoofle where I wrote short stories and he drew pictures based on, but separate from those.
- "Who in the rainbow can draw the line where the violet tint ends and the orange tint begins?" -Herman Melville
- A short story I wrote for English class. One of my best and most highly-praised works.
- A Wizard Didn't Do It
- A very silly short story (4100 words) about an office worker and his magical day at work.
- What is this Note?
- A short story about a man's walk through silence.
- To Be or Not to Be: Shakespeare written in the style of Terry Pratchett
- A short re-imagining of Hamlet's "To be or not to be" monologue in the style of Terry Pratchett written for a contest.
- My Pond
- A (bad) story about a fictional pond.
- Six Word Shorts
- A few six word short stories I've written. Don't forget to check out #xkcd's six word shorts.
- The Battle
- A microstory about a gruesome battle, with a surprise ending.