I was reading a music blog when I saw a song called "Julia" by the band The Very Best. The way it was displayed on the site I read it quite naturally as "The Very Best Julia". I wondered then what song titles would create complete sentences when combined with their band names. Here is a collection of the most interesting ones from my music collection. (Note: some band names must be read as plural to make sense.)
- Aerosmith walk this way.
- Apollo 440 stop the rock.
- Bad Company feel like makin' love.
- Beastie boys fight for your right to party.
- Beastie boys check it out.
- Blue Oyster Cult don't fear the reaper.
- D. Edward Davis smells like Layla.
- Dexy's Midnight Runners come on Eileen.
- Dr. Dre forgot about Dre.
- Explosions in the sky greet death.
- Future islands follow you.
- Journey any way you want it.
- Junior Senior move your feet.
- Men without hats safety dance.
- Spoon the underdog.
- The beatles help!
- The cars touch and go.
- The offspring defy you.
- The police don't stand so close to me.
- They might be giants whistling in the dark.
- TI let your shoulder lean.
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers listen to her heart.
- Barednaked ladies never do anything.
- Bush altered states.
- The zombies tell her no.